Meet Andy Anderson
My wife, Mary, and I moved to Olympia from Seattle a few months after we were married in 1963. We enjoyed 30 years in Olympia raising our offspring to adulthood. But time marches on and so did we. Back to the hustle-bustle of Seattle city life. After 4 years of hustle our bustle was exhausted, leaving us with the opportunity to fulfill our dream of living on the shores of the Pacific. Away we went to a house we had built overlooking the Pacific and the shipping channel into Grays Harbor at the North Jetty on the south end of Ocean Shores. We spent 20 wonderful years captivated by life on the sea and sharing our lives with the other sea loving characters in our Jetty Neighborhood. Read More…
Our Baker Stories
- Meet Andy Anderson – OlympiaMy wife, Mary, and I moved to Olympia from Seattle a few months after we
- Meet Amy Fujishige – Mercer IslandBakers of Community Loaves – Meet Amy Fujishige a Community Loaves star baker! Here is
- Meet Mike Muhm – PortlandThis is Mike Muhm, hubby to Susan Muhm, two relocated Washingtonians living in beautiful Portland.
- Louis Holtzman & Kathy Kline – Mercer IslandMeet Louis Holtzman & Kathy Kline two kids goofing off in the Community Loaves bake
- Meet Claire Powers – RavennaClaire is a powerhouse of a volunteer – she is a frequent flour party packer,
- Meet Chris Cocklin-Ray – Mercer IslandBakers of Community Loaves, Meet Chris Cocklin-Ray A little about Chris – she has lived
Have a Story to Share?
We would love to hear your Community Loaves story! Click the button below to share your story with us.