Meet Matt Nadler
Meet CL Baker Matt Nadler! This 86-year-old youngster started baking with Community Loaves (CL) on November 1st, 2020. He has donated an impressive 534 loaves to Hopelink Shoreline food bank. These twice-a-month donations range from 16-24 loaves and he thoroughly loves helping feed households in his community! Matt is an exuberant, loaded-with-character baker, and member of the Victory Heights/Maplehurst hub. Hub leader Ona Treciokas loves his enthusiasm and delivery style, he often pulls up to her house in his black Mustang convertible.
Our Baker Stories
- Meet Matt Nadler – Victory Heights/MaplehurstMeet CL Baker Matt Nadler! This 86-year-old youngster started baking with Community Loaves (CL) on
- Meet Gillian Fang – Mercer IslandMeet Gillian Fang! Community Loaves bakers are a united diverse group of passionate people. This
- Meet Christine Charbonneau – West SeattleMeet Christine Charbonneau! Christine is a West-Seattleite and a dual US/Swiss citizen. She is the
- Meet Andy Anderson – OlympiaMy wife, Mary, and I moved to Olympia from Seattle a few months after we
- Meet Amy Fujishige – Mercer IslandBakers of Community Loaves – Meet Amy Fujishige a Community Loaves star baker! Here is
- Meet Mike Muhm – PortlandThis is Mike Muhm, hubby to Susan Muhm, two relocated Washingtonians living in beautiful Portland.
- Louis Holtzman & Kathy Kline – Mercer IslandMeet Louis Holtzman & Kathy Kline two kids goofing off in the Community Loaves bake
- Meet Claire Powers – RavennaClaire is a powerhouse of a volunteer – she is a frequent flour party packer,
- Meet Chris Cocklin-Ray – Mercer IslandBakers of Community Loaves, Meet Chris Cocklin-Ray A little about Chris – she has lived
Have a Story to Share?
We would love to hear your Community Loaves story! Click the button below to share your story with us.