Meet Christine Charbonneau
Meet Christine! Christine is a West-Seattleite and a dual US/Swiss citizen. She is the past Chair of the Washington Women’s Foundation, where she first met many of our other bakers. When she’s not baking or working with the Women’s Foundation, you may find Christine with her two Shih Tzus, two ragdoll cats, her koi fish, or out keeping bees! If you’re lucky, you may get to try some fresh honey! Read More…
Our Baker Stories
- Meet Christine Charbonneau – West SeattleMeet Christine Charbonneau! Christine is a West-Seattleite and a dual US/Swiss citizen. She is the
- Meet Andy Anderson – OlympiaMy wife, Mary, and I moved to Olympia from Seattle a few months after we
- Meet Amy Fujishige – Mercer IslandBakers of Community Loaves – Meet Amy Fujishige a Community Loaves star baker! Here is
- Meet Mike Muhm – PortlandThis is Mike Muhm, hubby to Susan Muhm, two relocated Washingtonians living in beautiful Portland.
- Louis Holtzman & Kathy Kline – Mercer IslandMeet Louis Holtzman & Kathy Kline two kids goofing off in the Community Loaves bake
- Meet Claire Powers – RavennaClaire is a powerhouse of a volunteer – she is a frequent flour party packer,
- Meet Chris Cocklin-Ray – Mercer IslandBakers of Community Loaves, Meet Chris Cocklin-Ray A little about Chris – she has lived
Have a Story to Share?
We would love to hear your Community Loaves story! Click the button below to share your story with us.