Families ForwardVisit Our Website
Energy Cookies Received
Families Forward supports 150 households every week!
They could use 150 sandwich loaves and 500 Energy Cookies with each donation!
Mission StatementTo prevent and end family homelessness by providing access to housing and resources that create lasting stability.
Our VisionWe see an Orange County where every family has a home and the opportunity to thrive.
Our ValuesFamilies Forward holds strong to our commitment to the values of dignity, empowerment, accountability, community spirit, and hope.
- Dignity – Honor each individual through an atmosphere of respect, trust, and confidentiality.
- Empowerment – Inspire self-sufficiency through the development of courage, confidence, and pride.
- Accountability – Accept responsibility for commitments and accomplishing our goals.
- Community Spirit – Realize our vision through teamwork, cooperation, and collaboration.
- Hope – Share a belief in new beginnings and allowing dreams of the future to emerge.
About Our Pantry
- In 2021 - 13361 Individuals benefitted from family forward\'s services
- In 2021 - 48,172 meals served
- Delivery - Door Dash/Uber/Volunteers
- Food Drives
- Fresh Produce Program
- Food & Grocery Rescue
- Holiday Meals Boxes
- TEFAP - The Emergency Food Action Program
- Online Ordering - Client Shopping Cart