Bonner Community Food BankVisit Our Website
Energy Cookies Received
The mission of the Bonner Community Food Bank is to assist people in our community with supplemental foods in a time of personal crisis.
About Our Pantry
- The Food Bank is primarily a food resource for low income families, disabled individuals, children and senior citizens to receive a ‘helping hand’ in a time of emergency.
- Approximately 1,800 clients each month receive assistance from the Food Bank in one form or another. Public support is needed and appreciated.
- CSFP - The Commodities Supplemental Food Program
- Curbside Pickup
- Food Drives
- Fresh Produce Program
- Food & Grocery Rescue
- Holiday Meals Boxes
- Mobile Food Bank Programs
- Packs for Kids
- SNAP - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program