Energy Cookies Received
Neighborhood House supports 300 households every week!
They could use 100 sandwich loaves and 200 Energy Cookies with each donation!
Bringing Neighbors Together
Neighborhood House brings neighbors together to reduce hunger and homelessness and to educate both young and old, strengthening our community by providing resources to support self-reliance, economic independence, and dignity in people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Neighborhood House is committed to offering innovative and high-quality education, anti-poverty and senior support services. Our core strengths are:
- Client-focused services: Every neighbor’s different. We reach people where they are to effectively facilitate change.
- Connection: We are connected to our neighbors. When we help people in need, our entire community is strengthened.
- Results: Our programs make a measurable difference in the lives of our clients and in the community.
- Shopping Cart - Grocery Style - Point Allocation