St Vincent de Paul - BoiseVisit Our Website
Energy Cookies Received
St Vincent de Paul - Boise supports 70 households every week!
At St. Vincent de Paul: We help people in need by assisting with food, housing expenses, clothing, furniture, and other basic human needs through your generous donations of goods, food, volunteer time, and financial support. Together, we prevent homelessness in Southwest Idaho.
About Our Pantry
- St. Vincent de Paul of Southwest Idaho operates five conveniently located food pantries. Stretch your food budget with food from the food pantry near you!
- Everyone is welcome! We accept anyone regardless of race, creed, gender, identity or other identifying factor.
- We are here to help, not judge. Clients are welcome once per month.
- Curbside Pickup
- Food Drives
- Food & Grocery Rescue
- Mobile Food Bank Programs
- TEFAP - The Emergency Food Action Program