West Seattle Food BankVisit Our Website
Energy Cookies Received
West Seattle Food Bank supports 1,800 households every week!
West Seattle Food Bank strengthens the community through the power of neighbors helping neighbors, working to ensure all in our community have access to the essential necessities of living.
We envision a strong and connected community in which all people have access to safe and nutritious food and the essential necessities of living.
About Our Pantry
- OUR VALUES:
- Compassion & Respect – recognizing the inherent dignity of each client
- Diversity & Multiculturalism – understanding the diverse individual and cultural needs in our community
- Collaboration & Cooperation – engaging and involving a network of community members
- Education & Prevention – striving to understand, eliminate and prevent the root causes of hunger
- Stewardship & Sustainability – being responsible stewards of our resources.