Energy Cookies Received
UW Food Pantry - Any Hungry Husky supports 200 households every week!
They could use 150 sandwich loaves and 300 Energy Cookies with each donation!
We provide food to students, staff, and faculty who are having a hard time putting food on their plate. It could be the result of a short-term disruption in finances, a food desert in the local community, or a lack of access to other financial assistance.
If you are making a choice between the food you need for a healthy life and other pressing priorities we call this experience food insecurity. We are here to relieve some of the stress of that experience.
- Hunger relief free of judgment or stigma
- Cross-sector collaboration and community partnership development
- Equitable and sustainable food practice, food accessibility, & food justice
- Curbside Pickup
- Food Drives
- Fresh Produce Program
- Shopping Cart - Grocery Style - Point Allocation
- Online Ordering - Client Shopping Cart