The Bellingham Food Bank (Alternatives to Hunger) is a volunteer-based organization that works to reduce hunger in Bellingham by providing wholesome foods to those in need on an emergency or chronic basis and by educating the community on the problem of hunger.
- Founded as Alternatives to Hunger in 1972, Bellingham Food Bank has worked against hunger for nearly 50 years.
- We envision a community where no one goes hungry, where there is no food insecurity and where the services of the Bellingham Food Bank are no longer needed.
- Curbside Pickup
- Delivery - Door Dash/Uber/Volunteers
- Food Drives
- Fresh Produce Program
- RDO - Redistribution Organization
- Shopping Cart - Grocery Style - Point Allocation
- TEFAP - The Emergency Food Action Program