Hopelink RedmondVisit Our Website
Hopelink''s mission is to promote self-sufficiency for all members of our community; we help people make lasting change.
About Our Pantry
- With service centers in Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland, Shoreline and Sno-Valley (Carnation), Hopelink is the largest nonprofit organization in the area.
- Values: Growth & Human Potential, Inclusion, Compassion, Relationships Built in Trust, Quality of our Work, Fiscal Stewardship
- CSFP - The Commodities Supplemental Food Program
- Curbside Pickup
- Demonstration Kitchen - Cooking Classes
- Fresh Produce Program
- Food & Grocery Rescue
- Mobile Food Bank Programs
- Shopping Cart - Grocery Style - Point Allocation
- SNAP - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- TEFAP - The Emergency Food Action Program