At St. Vincent de Paul: We help people in need by assisting with food, housing expenses, clothing, furniture, and other basic human needs through your generous donations of goods, food, volunteer time, and financial support. Together, we prevent homelessness in Southwest Idaho.
- St. Vincent de Paul of Southwest Idaho operates five conveniently located food pantries. Stretch your food budget with food from the food pantry near you!
- Everyone is welcome! We accept anyone regardless of race, creed, gender, identity or other identifying factor.
- We are here to help, not judge. Clients are welcome once per month.
- Curbside Pickup
- Food Drives
- Food & Grocery Rescue
- Mobile Food Bank Programs
- TEFAP - The Emergency Food Action Program