We provide food to students, staff, and faculty who are having a hard time putting food on their plate. It could be the result of a short-term disruption in finances, a food desert in the local community, or a lack of access to other financial assistance.
If you are making a choice between the food you need for a healthy life and other pressing priorities we call this experience food insecurity. We are here to relieve some of the stress of that experience.
- Hunger relief free of judgment or stigma
- Cross-sector collaboration and community partnership development
- Equitable and sustainable food practice, food accessibility, & food justice
- Curbside Pickup
- Food Drives
- Fresh Produce Program
- Shopping Cart - Grocery Style - Point Allocation
- Online Ordering - Client Shopping Cart