Our mission is to eliminate hunger within our community, in the spirit of neighbor helping neighbor.
- Eliminating access barriers
- Prioritizing health
- Prioritizing children
- Rescuing good food from going to waste
- Partnership and collaboration
Eliminating Access Barriers
Because not all people in need can make it to us, we ensure that food resources are available throughout our community. We accomplish this through an extensive network of satellite and mobile food banks, our FORKids school backpack program, and our Summer Lunch program.
- Visits are free of charge. There are no income guidelines to access regular services at the food bank. A photo ID is helpful, but not required.
- CSFP - The Commodities Supplemental Food Program
- Demonstration Kitchen - Cooking Classes
- Food & Grocery Rescue
- Food Sampling
- Holiday Meals Boxes
- Mobile Food Bank Programs
- Packs for Kids
- School Gardens
- SNAP - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- TEFAP - The Emergency Food Action Program