Home › Forums › Breader Together Recipe Exchange › Thanksgiving Dinner Roll question › Reply To: Thanksgiving Dinner Roll question
November 11, 2021 at 5:46 pm #6757
Thanks for the questions. Let’s see.
- First you want a nice brown color, they will be done. No need to temp. Learned this from Jeffrey Hammelman and has stuck like glue. Color, aroma, weight are all your queues that you’ve got a delicious item ready to donate.
- For the pull aparts, generally speaking you wouldn’t pull them apart for the client, they get to do that.
- There is no curing time. Rolls that are conpletely cool are ready to be packaged and can go into the freezer. Squeeze all the air out.
- No need to leave them in the pan after baking, they can go straight onto cooling racks
- Whenever you have uneven cooking you can always deploy the “back-in-the-oven” technique. It is not limited to bread alone. Just remember to pull them back out. It won’t take long to crisp up the bottoms.
We’ll be making rolls at the Bake With Me Session tomorrow. Our food banks will be overjoyed!